Student accommodation doesn’t get much better than Northgate Point. We offer some of the best value student apartments in Chester, all of which are fully furnished and inclusive of bills and insurance. Only a few minutes’ walk to the university, Northgate Point one of the best place for students to live in Chester.
What do you need to bring?
5 things which we tell every student to prepare in advance before the move into the best student accommodation in Chester: –
- Bring your ID with you. In order to collect your keys we will need to see your ID so please don’t forget this.
- Make a note of your check in time. The Northgate Point team will email you confirming your check in time prior to your move in date.
- Choose how you will be travelling to Northgate Point & Chester and book any tickets in advance you can save money doing so this way.
- Lastly meet the team and settle in. The team will provide you with a welcome pack and give you your keys to your new apartment.
- Settle in, read through the welcome pack thoroughly, and pin it up on your notice board, it has all useful numbers as well as a local guide for Chester.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kingsmill Studios, the cheapest and closest student apartments to the University of Chester.